Haryana Police Recruitment 2019 – 5000 Vacant Posts of Constable & Few Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancy
UPDATE: Official Notification is Released. Tiy can Study the Notification & Download it Now.
Good News for Job Aspirants of Haryana. Haryana Staff Selection Commission, HSSC has released a notification regarding New Police Bharti in the State. This Article is dedicated to Share Details of Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019. 5000 Vacancy of Constable (Total 6400) is being filled. This Year, aspirants will see new rules too. This recruitment has been confirmed by the concerned department. Recently, the Official Notification is also released.
Take a Look at this News Paper Cutting for More Information –
Here is what we know So far Regarding Haryana Police Bharti 2019:
Total Vacancy – 5000
Posts – Constable & Sub Inspector
Concerned Authority – Haryana Public Service Commission (HSSC)
Form Filling – Online
UPDATE: The Form Filling Starts from 12th June and Will Continue till 26th June.
- Form Filling Starts from 12th June 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online is 26th June
- Last Date of Fee Payment is 28th June 2019
Haryana Police Recruitment 2019 | HSSC Police Constable Bharti
Another important news regarding the Haryana Police Constable Vacancy is that these posts will be filled as per new rules. Although detailed information regarding these new rules is not available, we still know a few things:
- In case the Father of the Applicant has Died, He will get 5 Extra Marks
- Candidates belonging to SBC (Special Backward Class) & BCC (Backward Class C) Category will be considered in General Category
- Also, the Recruitment of Constables will take place as per the Performance of the Candidate in the Written Examination. There will be no Interview Round
Let’s Now understand other important aspects like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, etc.
- Applicant Should be Citizen of India
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 Class
- Age of the Applicant should be, a minimum of 18 years & max 25 Years
Acceptable Physical Standards:
Height- Minimum 5’-7”
Chest: Un-expanded – Minimum 33”
Expanded – Minimum 34 ½ (Minimum expansion of one and a half inch)
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit & Physical Standards will be given as per government norms.
- The above-given information is a subject of change
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Bharti – Recruitment Notification 2019
The Official is Released by the Department on 9th June 2019. Here is the Notification, Study it Carefully and follow the Steps:
Application Fee to be Paid:
For Constable: The application fee is Rs 100 for all general category applicants, except Haryana female residents as they have to remit just Rs 50. Whereas, female Haryana state applicants belonging from SC/BC/EWS quota have to pay Rs 13.
For Sub Inspector: All general category non-Harayana residents have to Rs 150 and female residents of Haryana state have to Rs 75. While the application form is free of cost for Haryana ex-service category of applicants.
How to Apply Online for Haryana Police Recruitment 2019 | Online form @hssc.gov.in
Soon, the Online Applications will be submitted online at the Official Portal of Haryana Public Service Commission @ www.hssc.gov.in. Once the Portal is open for new online applications, here are the steps that should be followed:
- Visit the HSSC Portal @hssc.gov.in
- Once the Page Opens, Click on “Recruitment” Link
- Then you need to Click on the link that says, “Apply for Job”
- This Opens another Page, where you will be able to see the latest Job posts
- Then You can Proceed Filling Form & Submit Online Payment
All the Interested Job Seekers are advised to Keep Checking this Page for latest Information regarding Haryana Police New Bharti 2019. We, Will, Share the Official Notification & Online Form Filling Steps, once the process Starts.